Terms & Conditions
- Use of the Website — By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. The website lets you sell or donate your electronic devices and the terms of the sale are governed by “Blazing Electronics Terms of Sale” below. We can at any time discontinue the service without notice and without liability to you. You agree that all transactions are to be done electronically either via the website or via the email that you have provided. You are responsible to keep your email address up-to-date. You are responsible to obtain any service or device required to use the website at your own cost (including cost of data or internet service)
- Website Material — This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks — The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Blazing Electronics. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Blazing Electronics. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- External links — External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of liability — Blazing Electronics, its directors, officers, employees and affiliates shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Create account — When you create an account with us, you agree to provide accurate information and you must be legally capable to enter into contracts. Your account can only be used by you and you are responsible to update any information. You are also responsible to prevent unauthorized use of your account and keep your login and password secret. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. d
- Links — You can insert link to the home page of this website only (www.blazingelectronics.com) unless you have a written consent from Blazing Electronics to do otherwise. When linking to our website, you agree to remove the link if Blazing Electronics makes the request to do so.
- Severability — Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) — Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Kansas, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Kansas courts located in Sedgwick county, KS, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Terms of Sale
Blazing electronics lets you sell used, new or broken electronic devices such as cellphones, tablets, etc. By creating an account with us and accepting an offer made for your electronics or by using the website, you agree to the term of sales below.
- To complete a sale—To complete a sale you must create an account and enter your full name (first and last name), your email address and your address (the one you will ship the product from and the one where the check will be send) and/or your email linked to paypal. You must also describe your product accurately and agree to the terms of sale and comply with each clause. Blazing Electronics will not be responsible from any loss or error due to the wrong or inaccurate information that you provided. Also Blazing Electronics will not be responsible for any loss due to our email to you being block by your email provider (spam). It is your responsibility to always keep the information provided up-to-date. You also have be legally entitled to enter an agreement and transfer the ownership of the device/product to complete a sale. You can only complete the sale manually using the interface provided without the use of any robots. You will not engage in any activity that would disrupt the website.
- Transactions—You agree that all transactions will be electronic either by email or via the website. It is your responsibility to keep your email address accurate and up to date in your account. If you need to change the email address on your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also you are responsible to make sure our email do not get blocked by your email provider (spam).You are responsible to obtain any service or device required to use the website at your own cost (including cost of data or internet service), Blazing Electronics will not be responsible for any of those costs.
- The offer—In order to receive an offer from Blazing Electronics, you have to choose the product/device you want to sell accurately and describe the condition of the device. The offer is not a guaranteed price you will receive, the device will be evaluated and inspected to check that it matched your description. If it doesn’t match, a counter-offer will be sent and will need your agreement in order to proceed. The offer is not transferable and is only for you. If you do not accept the offer, do not check out. Checking out and completing the transaction means you accepted the offer and will provide the device to Blazing Electronics and will receive the price agreed upon in the offer. If you reject the offer, you can always come back later and get a new offer on your device however, the price might have change. If you accepted an offer, you will have 20 days for the item to reach our facility. If the item is not received within 20 days, we have the right to cancel the offer.Also Blazing Electronics might have some pricing errors. In this case, either a counter-offer will be sent and will need your agreement in order to proceed or the product could be rejected and the transaction voided (and the product returned to you).
- The counter offer—A counter offer could be sent in 2 situations: the product received is different than the one you got an offer for (either different device or different condition or missing accessories) or there was a pricing error in the offer we gave you. A counter offer can also be made if the device is received after the 20 days have passed since you accepted the offer. In case a counter offer is made, you will receive an email with the counter offer which you will have 10 days to respond. You can either accept the counter offer and receive payment for your device or you can refuse the counter offer and we will ship back the device at no cost. If you do not respond to the counter offer within 10 days, we will ship back your product and the counter offer will be voided.
- The device—To complete check out and sell your device to Blazing Electronics, you have to be the owner of the device and have all rights on the device. The device must be able to be activated (except if notified as broken) and must have a clean ESN number (for phones) and the IMEI must not have been reported lost or stolen (for phones). The device must comply with all applicable laws and cannot be stolen, fraudulent or a counterfeit. The device does infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. Also, you must have on rights on the device and there should not be any lien on the device. To sell your device, all of the conditions above must be met and you will indemnify Blazing Electronics for any loss or claim resulting in any of the condition above not being respected. You have to remove any password or security preventing use of the device. Blazing electronics will not be held responsible for any charges due to leaving services (phone, data or other services) on the device. It is your responsibility to remove any services before you sell the device to Blazing Electronics.
- Device ownership—Once you have accepted an offer and your item has been received at Blazing Electronics, the device is ours after passing acceptance criteria and we will make the payment. The title and rights on the device is passed to Blazing Electronics after acceptance. There is no guarantee that the device or any other data on the device can be returned to you. The exception is made in case a counter offer is made and you don’t accept it. In this case, the device will be returned to you. The title and rights of the device remains with you in case you don’t accept the counter offer or if the device does not pass our acceptance criteria (and the device will be returned to you).
- Device Condition—Blazing Electronics buys all the devices listed on its website and will only make offers on those devices. The offer depends on the condition of the devices. Devices may be removed at any time but offers already made will still hold for 20 days. Also errors in offer might happened in which case Blazing electronics will counter-offer. For the offer to be accurate, you choice of the conditions are primordial. If the condition you chose does not match the actual condition of the phone, a counter-offer might be made or the device could be rejected and shipped back to you. There are 3 main conditions which are described below and could be changed at any time:
- Broken:the device does not turn on or the screen is broken or certain functionality of the phone such as WIFI, making/receiving phone call or other do not work anymore
- Good: This condition is divided in 3 sub-conditions:
- Heavy wear: excessive wear and tear (deep scratches/dings).
- Moderate Wear: moderate wear and tear (scratches but no dings).
- Light Wear: Minimum light scratches.
- Like new: No scratch on device, looks like new / never been used.
- Shipping—After accepting the offer and completing checkout, you will receive a shipping label at no cost to you. You will have to pack the product as well as accessories in a box and stick the shipping label on the box. If the product sent is different that the product you described to receive the offer, a counter offer will be sent to you via email. You are responsible for loss of damage of the device during transit until Blazing electronics open the box and determine that there was no damage to the device during transit. Also should Blazing Electronics issue a counter offer that was refused, you are responsible for loss or damage of the device during transit starting when Blazing electronics delivers the device to the carrier.
- Data—Blazing electronics will wipe the data of the device but you are not guaranteed that everything will be erased. You have to erase any data on your device and back up all data you wish to keep on another device. Blazing electronics will not be responsible for any data loss from your device. You also relieve Blazing electronics for any loss or claim due to the data contained on your device or due to the transfer of such data to a third-party or due to the loss of any data after we receive your device.
- Indemnity—You agree to indemnify and hold Blazing Electronics, agents, owners and employees harmless from any liability, loss or damage they may suffer as a result of claims, demands, costs or judgments against them arising out of the violation or breach of any terms of this agreement.
- Limited Liability— In no event will Blazing Electronics its employees or owners be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive damages to you or any third party with respect to this transactions with Blazing Electronics. Some states will not allow exclusion of consequential damages in a contract, in those states liability is limited to maximum extent permissible by a court of law.
- No Warranties—There is no written or implied warranties where it comes to using this website, the website is provided AS IS and we do not guarentee that it will satisfy you.
- Agreement—This agreement in its entirety applies to the completion of a checkout and remains valid even if Blazing Electronics website is turned off. By accepting an offer, you agree with everything in this agreement and is as strong as a signed contract.
- Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)—These terms of saleas well as the transfer of ownership of your device/product shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Kansas, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Kansas courts located in Sedgwick county, KS, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.