Terms & Conditions
- Use of the Website — By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. The website lets you sell or donate your electronic devices and the terms of the sale are governed by “Blazing Electronics Terms of Sale” below. We can at any time discontinue the service without notice and without liability to you. You agree that all transactions are to be done electronically either via the website or via the email that you have provided. You are responsible to keep your email address up-to-date. You are responsible to obtain any service or device required to use the website at your own cost (including cost of data or internet service)
- Website Material — This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks — The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Blazing Electronics. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Blazing Electronics. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- External links — External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of liability — Blazing Electronics, its directors, officers, employees and affiliates shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
- Create account — When you create an account with us, you agree to provide accurate information and you must be legally capable to enter into contracts. Your account can only be used by you and you are responsible to update any information. You are also responsible to prevent unauthorized use of your account and keep your login and password secret.
- Links — You can insert link to the home page of this website only (www.blazingelectronics.com) unless you have a written consent from Blazing Electronics to do otherwise. When linking to our website, you agree to remove the link if Blazing Electronics makes the request to do so.
- Severability — Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum) — Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Kansas, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Kansas courts located in Sedgwick county, KS, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.